Features and Benefits of the KORE ProSports Sponsorship™ Module
Out-of-the-box customer relationship management (CRM) systems present large gaps in functionality and difficulties in adoption for the media industry. On the other hand, crafting a custom system is an expensive and risky undertaking that will, at best, reinvent the wheel. Why not take the proven path – one that’s already working for the world’s most successful businesses on the planet? KORE goes far beyond out-of-the-box CRM and provides sports, entertainment and media organizations with a customized experience including the following:
For the Sales Team
- KORE Deal Wizard™: A step-by-step tool which allows your sales team to view inventory rate cards and availability, select desired items, and route a Deal to the appropriate individuals through the entire sales process. At the appropriate point in the sales cycle, the tool will collect all the information required to contract the sale – everything from the industry exclusivity, to the billing schedule and custom social media strategy.
- Pipeline Dashboard: Sales team members see the same personal real-time performance metrics that their management sees, keeping everyone on the same page.
For Sales Management
- Sales Pipeline Dashboard: Get insight not only into how your sales team is performing overall, but also understand if they are selling the right types of inventory.
- Rate Card Analysis Reporting: See how your sales compare to your desired rate cards in real-time. Where is the deviation and why? Success requires you to keep a keen eye on rate card attainment during a sales period, not after it is over.
- Approval Workflow: Whether you have a simple one-step approval process, or sign-off procedures so complex it takes a whole whiteboard to explain, the software will coordinate all of the steps – it even gives the salesperson real-time visibility into where their proposal is in the process.
For Inventory Management
- Rate Card Management: Keep your rate card information in one central place – the sales team will automatically use only the current and correct rates.
- Inventory Availability: Authoritatively know how much inventory is available, because it’s all stored in one place – you can even tell how much of certain types of inventory are pitched or not pitched.
For Fulfillment / Execution / Servicing
- KORE Service Console™: A visual tool that allows users to project manage the scheduling and execution of sponsorship assets. In one click you can answer questions like: Who bought this asset for tomorrow’s game? What did this sponsor buy that should have been executed by now? Which physical signage needs to be changed before tomorrow’s game?
For the Legal Department
- Legal Subsystem: Generate documents once a sale is won without having to reenter data – greatly reducing chance of error while eliminating redundant data entry.
- Legal Clause Library: Avoid non-standard contract language – all contracts are based upon a library that not only stores your contract boilerplate, but has inventory-specific wording that is automatically inserted when certain items are sold.
- Document Storage – Scanned and signed originals can be accessed directly from the system alongside all other Sponsor information.
For Finance Department
- Invoice Scheduling: Simplify the billing process with precise tracking of when each customer’s invoice needs to be generated.
- Pass-thru Cost Tracking: Guarantee that pass-thru (hard) costs are fully accounted for in sales and sales team compensation.
- Trade Tracking: Cleanly separate trade from cash when booking sales. Also keep track of the details on the trade that was accepted.
- Financial System Integration (Optional): KORE may be integrated to many popular accounting (ERP) systems. Not only will your customer list in your CRM and your accounting system finally match, but invoices and payment data can go back and forth. Sales people can even view right within the CRM if an invoice went out, have the opportunity to reprint it, and instantly see if payment has been received – all without having to call the finance department!