The KORE Idea Portal is an integrated, automatic feedback system to connect your ideas with KORE's product and development teams. This system will drive faster decisions and deliver better visibility for your ideas.
Submitting an idea
From any page in the Customer Portal, click the "Suggest An Idea" link in the page header. After selecting a workspace (product), fill out the form.
Overall, the more specific information you provide up front, the faster we can expedite a decision on your idea. However, remember that your idea is public to other users, so do not provide private or sensitive company information.
Use the "Needed by" field to indicate how urgent you consider this to be. We appreciate your honesty and will take your urgency into consideration. However, we cannot promise that a submitted idea will be implemented, nor can we commit to an implementation schedule. You may wish to consider KORE Planning & Insights for help with important needs.
Note: The Idea Portal is not for reporting bugs or requesting support. For those needs, use the “Submit a request” link at the top of any Customer Portal page.
Voting is important. The number of votes and the diversity of those who voted for an idea is taken into consideration when KORE's Product Management team reviews and prioritizes ideas.
You have submitted your idea. What's next? The system automatically notifies you about the progress of your idea. For example, it emails you when the status changes or when comments are added to your idea by KORE staff or other users.
When a new idea is submitted, it moves into the "Needs Review" status. KORE's Product Management team reviews submissions weekly and will update the idea's status accordingly.
- Already Exists: The idea has already been submitted by another users. We'll provide a link to the matching idea so that you can vote on it and add comments.
- Will Not Implement: Unfortunately, we won't be moving forward with this idea. This status is no fun for either of us, but is necessary to ensure we can deliver on items that mean the most to our customers. Reasons for not moving forward could include
- Doesn't support a market requirement or there is not enough market demand.
- The feature would be rarely used or very costly to implement.
- The relevant development team only has capacity for the highest priority items, and this idea didn't make the cut. We'd rather be honest with you than lead you on endlessly.
- Returned for Specifics: We don't have enough details to make a decision. Please provide more information about it.
- Future Consideration: Great idea! We've added it to the development team's backlog and hope to implement it.
If an idea is accepted for "Future Consideration", our next step is to schedule it in a development cycle and update the status to "Planned". From there, it goes through our development and testing process. Once the feature is ready for deployment, the idea's status will be updated to "Released".
All ideas remain in the Idea Portal regardless of their final states so that they are searchable. This way, anyone can see if an idea was released, not implemented, already existed, or is still in an intermediate state.
We look forward to hearing from you. Happy submitting ideas!