KORE provides an API for our CRM products. To access the API, you'll need to create a dedicated CRM user for this purpose and then request API credentials from KORE.
Best practice: Create a new CRM user for each separate use of the API (e.g. integration). Don't reuse the same account for different purposes.
First, create a dedicated user in your CRM:
- Create a new user account in your CRM. We recommend giving it a name that makes the purpose clear, such as
- Give the new user account an appropriate security role that allows access to the desired data. (To access all data, make the user an administrator.)
- Sign in to your CRM using the new user account. Make sure to use an private browser session or clear your browsers cookies before signing in.
- Navigate to the Kore “WhoAmI” page. (This syncs the account from your CRM to KORE's systems.)
- Confirm the Username and KORE Roles are correct on the WhoAmI page.
Note: After this point, you can change the user licensing in the CRM to a “Non-interactive” user, as you do not need to be able to log in to the CRM with this user anymore. However, the user should still remain as Active.
Next, open a support ticket and request API credentials. Provide these details:
- Example: Docusign integration
- Yes / No
KORE will enable access to the API and provide the credentials via our Secure Information Portal.
Note: For historical reasons, the API's name is
pss (Pro Sports Standard).