Important: This page does not apply to KORE Sponsorship users. Activate will automatically import your accounts.
Note: This article is about accounts for the brands or right holders you make deals with. For individual user accounts, see the user management documentation.
To create a deal, you first need someone to make a deal with. In Activate, that entity is called an account. Here's how to create an account for a brand or rights holder you do business with:
- Select Accounts in the navigation bar.
- Select the New Account button.
- Enter a name for the account.
- Optional: Fill out the remaining fields
- Optional: Click the image circle to upload a logo for the account.
- PNG (preferred) or JPG
- Minimum 100 x 100 pixels
- Recommended: file size under 1 MB
- Recommended: square image for best cropping results
- Select Create to save the new account.
You can now create deals and connect them to this account.
To edit an account later, select the account from the list and click Edit Account on the account details page.