Important: This page does not apply to KORE Sponsorship users. Assets and deals are managed in your CRM.
When you connect an asset to a deal, you create an "instance" of that asset. We can think of assets like products listed for sale in a catalog: instances are orders for those products which have information specific to the customer, like a shipping address or an engraving option.
- Open the deal.
- Select the Assets tab, then select the Add Asset button.
- Use the search box or browse the hierarchy to find the desired asset, then select Add.
- Enter the quantity (required), adjust the other fields if desired (optional), and select Add To Cart.
- Optional: Repeat the steps above to add additional assets to the deal.
- Optional: Select the Cart tab to review what you’ve added. Use the Edit or Delete buttons to make changes.
- Select Confirm, then Yes to complete the process.