Organizations typically have a large number of deals. It could be intimidating to look through your whole list, so Activate offers several ways to quickly find what you're looking for.
Note: Some of these options are unavailable to non-team members.
By default, Activate displays all deals. To see only the deals you're a member of, select My Deals from the drop-down list.
The deals page provides a filter button (which looks like a funnel). Use this to narrow down the list with criteria you choose.
- Account Group: Deals made with businesses in this account group.
- Division: Deal containing assets belonging to this division.
- Member: Deals that the specified person is a member of.
- Deal Type: Deals categorized within this type.
- Deal Stage: Deals in the selected stage, such as proposed or finalized.
You can combine any or all of these filters to get more specific results. Select Apply Filters when finished. The filter button will change to a color from your organization's theme when a filter is applied. To return to the full list, click the filter button and select Reset Filters.
The deals page also provides a search bar at the top. Enter some text and search will look for your term(s) in each deal's name, account, and description.
- If you select My Deals, search will only show results for deals you are a member of.
- Search will only show results from within the selected season.
- If you enable any filters, search will only show results that also meet those criteria.
By default, the deal list is presented in ascending alphabetical order by account name. Click on a different column heading to sort the list by that attribute instead. Click the heading again to toggle between descending and ascending order.
The deal overview report provides customizable columns and more advanced filters. Select Reports in the left pane, then Deal Overview.
Use the Filter button to set additional criteria. These filters have different options available so that you can search for results that exclude a given term, for example. You can also use more than one search term by separating them with a semicolon. You may add multiple filters. When finished, click Apply.
You can also use the Column Selection button to change what information is displayed. You can make multiple changes. When finished, click Apply.