Note: KORE Intake is in active development. Several new features are planned, and this documentation may not reflect the latest updates.
The branded portal is where people can submit applications to you. The portal’s address is usually
[brand].intake.koresoftware.com but it can alternatively be hosted on your own domain.
You can control certain elements of the portal’s home page at Setup > Submission Site. All fields are required.
- Background image: At this time, you cannot upload an image to KORE’s server. Instead, provide the URL of a background image hosted on your own server, e.g.
https://example.com/intake/background.png. Applies to all pages.
- Headline: This is the largest text on the home page, above everything except for your brand name and logo. (The brand name and logo are configured by KORE when you sign up for Intake – contact your KORE Success Manager if you need to make any changes to them.)
- Description: Welcome text for your portal’s landing page. This will be inside an HTML
<p>tag. You can use other HTML tags within the Description, such as
- Footer: Text to display below the “Start Applying” button on the landing page. This will be inside an HTML
<p>tag. You can use other HTML tags within the footer in same way as above.
- SEO keywords: Anything here will be inserted into an HTML meta keywords tag. For example, enter "Sponsorships, Application, Form" to get this in the HTML header:
<meta name="keywords" content="Sponsorships, Application, Form">. However, most search engines ignore this signal.
Click Update to save your changes. This may take a moment—wait for the success message in the corner of the screen. Then click Open Public Site to visit the portal and verify your changes. (After loading the portal, you may need to press Ctrl+F5 to reload the page without using cached images.)